The following positions are currently available at Oncoceutics. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line.
The Medical Monitor position offers an opportunity to join a small group of highly-experienced biotech entrepreneurs in bringing novel cancer drugs through the development process and into the market. This is a part time position.
- Serve as liaison between the Oncoceutics clinical team and clinical sites, communicating regularly with Principal Investigators
- Assess drug safety information and clinical data
- Participate in Site Initiation Visits
- Prepare presentations and manuscripts on clinical research
- Provide support to other members of the team as needed
- MD or equivalent experience with clinical research experience, preferable in oncology
- Understanding of the development requirements in clinical programs
- Basic understanding of statistical considerations relevant for clinical development programs
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter that is comfortable working without a lot of day-to-day oversight
- Team player who appreciates clinical development programs as a multidisciplinary task
Contact: Lee Schalop, Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org