The following positions are currently available at Oncoceutics. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line.Associate Medical Director
The Associate Medical Director position offers an opportunity to join a small group of highly-experienced biotech entrepreneurs in bringing novel cancer drugs through the development process and into the market. This is a full time position at the University City Science Center, Philadelphia, PA.
• Work directly with the CEO, who is primarily responsible for all clinical programs, and our clinical sites, communicating regularly with Principal Investigators
• Monitoring all clinical programs to ensure achievement of overall annual objectives
• Establish validated databases that consolidate critical clinical data from all clinical studies (including investigator-initiated studies) and that meet regulatory requirements
• Develop additional clinical study protocols and oversee amendments of existing protocols
• Review and QC clinical manuscripts to ensure a match with databases
• Establish systems and procedures required for a typical FDA audit on clinical programs
• Coordinate with the CBO to negotiate CTAs and other agreements required to conduct the clinical studies with individual sites
• Attend team meetings and contribute to critical decision making processes as a member of senior management
• MD degree with clinical research experience, preferably in oncology
• Understanding of the development requirements for clinical programs
• Basic understanding of statistical considerations relevant for clinical development programs
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter that is comfortable working without a lot of day-to-day oversight
• Team player who appreciates clinical development programs as a multidisciplinary task
Summer Intern - Science
The Summer Intern for Science will work with the Vice President for Research and Development and several Associates on a variety of projects related to preclinical and clinical development of Oncoceutics’ family of compounds.
Summer Intern – Business Development
The Summer Intern for Business Development will work with the Chief Operating Officer and the Associate for Finance and Business Development on a variety of projects related developing commercial partnerships to further the development of Oncoceutics’ family of compounds.