Philadelphia, PA (November 11, 2020) – Oncoceutics, Inc. announced that the latest research on imipridones ONC201 and ONC206 for the treatment of brain tumors will be presented at the 2020 Society of Neuro-Oncology Virtual Annual Meeting to be held November 19th-21st.
These data will highlight clinical and translational findings over the past year, including:
- Updated interim efficacy results for the ONC201 registration cohort in recurrent H3 K27M-mutant gliomas
- Clinical safety, pharmacokinetics, and clinical outcomes for ONC201 in H3 K27M-mutant gliomas
- Mechanism of action studies of ONC201 revealing new aspects of how it uniquely acts against brain tumors
- Biodistribution and metabolism studies of ONC201, highlighting that ONC201 is distributed throughout targeted brain substructures
- IND-enabling studies, predictive biomarkers and first-in-human trial design for ONC206
- Distinctions between the potency, target engagement, and resistance mechanisms for ONC201 and ONC206
- Preclinical efficacy and mechanism of action of ONC206 alone and in combination with other treatments, including ONC201, in specific brain tumors
Summaries and presentation information are provided below:
Oncoceutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage drug discovery and development company with a novel class of compounds called imipridones that selectively target G protein-coupled receptors for oncology. ONC201 is an orally active small molecule DRD2 antagonist and ClpP agonist in late-stage clinical development for H3 K27M-mutant glioma with additional indications under clinical investigation. ONC206 is the second clinical-stage imipridone that is under clinical investigation for central nervous system tumors. The company is supported by grants from NCI, FDA, The Musella Foundation, and the National Brain Tumor Society, and a series of private and public partnerships. Visit Oncoceutics.com or contact Press@oncoceutics.com for more information.